Job Ref: TS-23-003 - Principal Scientist (Personalized Medicine)
Medical Device Innovative Products R&D (Division Head)
- Lead and supervise R&D on cancer diagnostics of GI cancers and identify potential new strategic industrial partners .
- Build strong collaboration across functions within the company to align activities to rapidly advance cancer IVD pipelines, from CMC, RA to NMPA/CE/FDA filings.
- Facilitate the liaison with external parties including industry partners, regulatory authorities, funding agencies, academic collaborators, etc.
- Research and survey external market analytics (customers, technologies, competitors, patient populations, insurers, etc) to optimize strategies, tactics and opportunity assessments in the medical device industry.
- Incorporate different sources of inputs into clear objectives, strategies and action plans in order to facilitate and drive the commercialization of the company IVD products into worldwide markets.
- Liaise and collaborate with global strategic industry partners to commercialize CDH17 diagnostic products
- Secure external funding and investment to support IVD research and development and regulatory filings in US, China and EU
- Devise IPO roadmap for public listing in strategic markets
Interested parties, please forward your full resume with salary expectation to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy)Ordinance. Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.