Job Ref: TS-23-05 - Scientist (with a title of Laboratory Manager)
- Monitor and manage the process of cell banking, including reception, handling, processing, storage, and quality control according to the Standard Operation Procedure (SOP).
- Responsible for monitoring that the cell bank laboratory complies with relevant regulations and standards.
- Provide technical support for medical devices regulatory and quality issues and for queries related to local procurement or technical criteria related to medical devices, including in vitro diagnostics.
- Provide Technical/ Sales/ Networking support to the new product launch in TibTech.
- Establish new and review current SOPs
- Responsible for training and supervising laboratory staffs
- Maintain a good laboratory environment, inventory, and facilities
- Perform any related duties and projects as assigned
Interested parties, please forward your full resume with salary expectation to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy)Ordinance. Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.