· Execute integrated marketing programs to achieve business objectives.
· Manage online marketing platforms such as websites, eCommerce websites, key Social Media channels to ensure up-to-date and trendy information.
· Create and develop engaging content for websites and marketing channels including writing and editing social media feeds and press releases.
· Handle enquiries and service relevant comments on social media channels and respond accordingly.
· Develop social media calendar coinciding with new product releases, marketing campaigns, events, or other brand objectives.
· Working closely with internal teams and external partners on marketing events and activities.
· Participate and assist in all marketing activities and events
· Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned.
· Sub degree holder in Marketing, PR, Communications, or related disciplines.
· Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Proficiency in other digital marketing or related tools, such as Google SEO, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, etc.
· Creative, good communication skills, multi-tasking, independent and self-motivated, team player.Interested parties, please forward your full resume with salary expectation to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy)Ordinance. Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Copyright©2023 Arbele All Rights Reserved.